7. Transportation of clothing bags: The clothing bag has to be labeled, closed and put on the vehicle. After the race the clothing bags are distributed in the finish area. The OC is not responsible for any valuables in the clothing bags.
8. Points of control: Every athlete has to pass the secret points of control. Only classic technique is admitted, the use of free technique leads to disqualification by the jury. It is admitted to change only ONE ski during the race. Nobody is obliged to give a free way to an overtaking athlete.
9. Time checkpoints: Athletes, which pass the finish line after 4.30pm are not classified in the ranking. Athletes that do not pass the first checkpoint (3-peak’s view, km 23) at 11.30am or the second checkpoint (Innichen Haunold, km 44) at 2.00 pm are not classified. They may finish the race at their own risk and responsibility.
ATTENTION: There is a 3rd time checkpoint at Sexten Waldheim (km 51,5). Athletes that have not passed it until 3.00pm are asked to cut the last round (to Fischleintal/ Val Fiscalina) and go directly towards the finish. These athletes will appear in the official ranking! The OC is allowed, in accordance with the jury, to change the location and/ or the maximum time to finish the race.
10. There will be an Overall Ranking. Everybody that has finished within the time limit appears in the ranking and receives a diploma. The diploma can be downloaded on our website.
11. The prize giving ceremony takes place on Saturday at 2.00pm in the „Haus Sexten“, where also the final refreshment is located. A press conference is held after the race. Unclaimed prizes can be picked up by their owners at the OC’s office at Toblach until a month after the race. If the prize has to be send by post, the owner has to pay the shipping costs.
a) Upon registration, they release the organization committee from any liability, also with respect to accidents before or during and after the race, as well with respect to any injury, loss or damage caused to a third party or to a third-party property by a participant.
b) For any other point not described in this rules apply the standards of the FIS for popular races.
c) Participants hereby waive any rights they may have to sue or raise any claims against the race organizers, sponsors, municipalities, private landowner, radio and Tv companies.
d) In case of bad weather problems, the Organizing Committee will appoint an alternative course. If the event has to be cancelled due to force majeure, participants will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee. If the race has to be cancelled less than 24 hours before the start the OC has the right to keep the paid registration fees.
e) The Organizer has the right to limit the maximum number of participants or to change the track and date of the event.
f) The Organization board assumes no responsibilities for money, valuables or personal items left in the changing bags.
g) Start numbers: If participants do not return their chip/transponder, a charge of € 30,00 will be applied
13. Complaints: Complaints must be submitted in written form according to R.T.F. rules and by paying a deposit of 50,00 Euro within 30 minutes after the end of the race. If the complaint is accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
14. Accommodation: The athlete needs to take care of his/ her accommodation. Information can be gathered in the Tourism Offices.
16. According to the Law no. 675/96 laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the subscriber authorizes the Organization board to use your personal information to send you promotional material about the race, rankings, photos and anything else related to the event itself.